And finally, after a little over a year of no posts, I have a recipe too good not to share! I made these tonight for John and me and our friends Chase and Mary Kathryn, and we all thought they were pretty good. There is some time involved in baking and cooling, but the recipe itself is fairly simple to put together. The original can be found here.
- 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top each with caramel topping, pecans and morsels.
Yumm-o!! Next to try, something similar, but more “holiday-esque”: Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Cheesecake Cookie Cups